Recipe of Exotic Patricia's love up on me lasagna for Vegetarian Recipe

Patricia's love up on me lasagna, this is the favored Patricia's love up on me lasagna recipe ever. So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good Patricia's love up on me lasagna recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make , and I will share the recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!

Patricia's love up on me lasagna

Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, patricia's love up on me lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Patricia's love up on me lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Patricia's love up on me lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook patricia's love up on me lasagna using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Patricia's love up on me lasagna:

  1. {Take 1 lb of ground turkey/ground beef.
  2. {Make ready 3 jars of Prego chunky spaghetti sauce.
  3. {Get 1 Tub of Ricotta Cheese.
  4. {Take 1-2 package of mozzarella cheese.
  5. {Take package of cheddar cheese.
  6. {Take of Lasagna Noodles pre-made.
  7. {Get package of smoke kielbasa sausage.
  8. {Get of Salt and pepper.
  9. {Make ready teaspoon of black pepper.
  10. {Take teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
  11. {Take of Olive oil.
  12. {Make ready of Baby spinach.
  13. {Get of Baking pan.

Instructions to make Patricia's love up on me lasagna:

  1. Brown ground turkey/beef, which ever you choose to use with cayenne pepper, salt & pepper, onions, dry thyme, a bit of Ms. Dash seasoning, basil, Lawry's seasoning salt..
  2. Cover the mixture and allow to cook for 20-25 mins to brown properly.
  3. After browning, drain excess oil off and return to the stove..
  4. Add 1Tub of Ricotta Cheese, 1-2 jars of Prego chunky spaghetti sauce, re-seaoned, add baby spinach and simmer until spinach is fully incorporated in the mixture..
  5. Rinse your bake pan and dried excess water, depending on the size of your pan you need 1/2 to 1 jar of chunky sauce in the bottom of the pan, scoop your mixture using a ladel into the pan, add noodles on top of sauce, add mixture on noodles to cover noodles completely, add mozzarella cheese on top of mixture (make sure you edges are covered with cheese), repeat this for layers two or three. Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees and for 45 mins-1 hour..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food patricia's love up on me lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Perfect Parmesan Crusted Chicken for Diet Food

Recipe of Traditional Fried Snack for Healthy Food

Recipe of Favorite R&A, One of Many Salads for Vegetarian Food