Recipe of Perfect My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough for Lunch Recipe

My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough, this is the favored My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough recipe ever. So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough recipe and Finally I learned to cook , and I will share the recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!

My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my easy no yeast pizza dough. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my easy no yeast pizza dough using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough:

  1. {Make ready 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
  2. {Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
  3. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
  4. {Take 1 cup of milk (I used almond).
  5. {Get 1/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
  6. {Prepare of Homemade Pizza Sauce.
  7. {Take 15 ounce of tomato sauce.
  8. {Take 6 ounce of tomato paste.
  9. {Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
  10. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
  11. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.

Steps to make My Easy NO YEAST Pizza Dough:

  1. Pre heat oven to 450 degrees. Line baking sheet or circle pan with parchment paper..
  2. In your bowl of your stand mixer combine all ingredients, using dough hook mix on low speed until one ball of dough forms (this can actually be made with a stand mixer, you will just stir until a ball of dough forms.).
  3. Sprinkle flour onto a rolling pin and your hands, remove the ball of dough from the mixing bowl and pat down with flour to help form into a solid ball. Dough may be slightly sticky straight from the mixer..
  4. Roll the dough into a ball and set onto the prepared baking sheet. Using the rolling pin coated with flour roll out the dough to desired thickness, mine was about 1/4 of an inch thick..
  5. Spread with homemade pizza sauce. Top with desired toppings and bake 10-12 minutes. Broil low an additional 3-4 minutes for that bubbly crisp brown cheese..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my easy no yeast pizza dough recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Perfect Parmesan Crusted Chicken for Diet Food

Recipe of Traditional Fried Snack for Healthy Food

Recipe of Favorite R&A, One of Many Salads for Vegetarian Food